2/38 Cowle Street West Perth WA 6005
Location, Style and Comfort.2/38 Cowle Street, West Perth
Located in a quiet street amongst heritage homes, the architecturally-designed complex and individual units mix the conveniences of modern design with the charm and elegance of classic styles to suit the street.
This unit has a lovely private courtyard with a reticulated garden. It is located at street level with a common entry dedicated to only 6 units.
The beautiful Robertson Park sits at the end of the street. A stroll from the cafe strips of Leederville, North Perth, Highgate and Northbridge with the Perth CBD also being a walk across Kings Square. Quick and easy access to the freeway entrance and public transport, including the free Blue CAT bus about 1 km away.
View and make an offer.
- Timber flooring in kitchen and living area, providing for easy cleaning.
- Double-glazed windows and brick partitions, offering superior insulation against weather and sound.
- Bedroom with carpet, built-in wardrobe, a split-system air-conditioning unit and access to private courtyard.
- A large bathroom with a stone benchtop and a hidden laundry recess, which includes a dryer.
- Kitchen with a stone benchtop, electric stove, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Living area with a split-system air-conditioning unit, access to private courtyard via sliding, glass doors with a full-length fly-screen.
- Secure parking bay and storeroom.
- Video, intercom doorbell.
Approximate outgoings (annual):
Council service $1,398.45.
Water service $1,040.04.
Strata levies (including reserve fund) $1,681.40
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?