23603/3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
SPECTACULAR VIEWS FROM ALL ROOMS23603/3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise
We have instructions to INSPECT until SOLD! Our owners are not testing the market and we are to submit all offers.
When you want to be in the heart of Surfers Paradise, this is it! Enter the Hilton Hotel with elegance as you are greeted by the Hotel Staff. Come home and relax to the exclusive Hilton Hotel & Residences.
- Heart of Surfers Paradise, minutes to beach, cafes and restaurants
- High floor apartment - 36th Floor North East aspect, ocean and city view
- Large 148m2 apartment - Three bedroom, two bathroom plus powder room, two car parks, large kitchen, laundry area and spacious balcony.
- Stylish street-level presence
- Resort indoor and outdoor pool & spa, BBQ, gym, sauna.
- Approximately 100m from Tram stop/ Glink light rail system
- Short walk to the famous Surfers Paradise beach
- Asian food precinct, approximately 30 Asian food stalls coming soon
Corporate clients have offered rental of $1000.00pw - Strong Returns
Potential income from Airbnb from $350 per night.
Body Corporate - $182.00 pw approx.
Water rates - $250.00 per quarter approx
Council Rates - $1900.00 annually approx
Contact our friendly team - PATRICK EAR on 0424 237 486 OR AGNES CHAN 陈美仪 on 0421 666 977 for your information pack or to discuss how we can help you reach your real estate goals today!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Inside Spa
- Outside Spa
- Secure Parking
Other FeaturesArea Views, City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Furnished
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?