236/26 Anzac Park Campbell ACT 2612
Investors Delight - Fully-Furnished Investment, 6.35% Gross Return.236/26 Anzac Park, Campbell
Greenwich Park, the first stage of release in Campbell 5, is inspired by the inner-chic village nested in Manhattan. Renowned for its architectural beauty, Greenwich Village was devised as a work of art that blends into the surrounding Manhattan landscape. Like its Manhattan counterpart, Greenwich Park in Campbell 5 has been designed to complement its natural surrounds, offering a contemporary take on a traditional Manhattan Village.
Featuring clean lines, natural stone finishes and an elegant monochromatic colour palette, the interiors in Greenwich Park are a contemporary interpretation of modern finishes.
As you enter your apartment through the private entry, you'll be struck by the natural light that fills the home.
This apartment will be sold fully-furnished and will suit both the owner-occupier or the discerning investor, that would like to take advantage of the strong Canberra rental market.
Whether you are after a central location to stay near the City that is only a stones-throw away from the iconic Lake Burley Griffin, or you are looking for a centrally-located, positively-geared property, this is your opportunity.
Located on the second floor of the complex, this property will come tenanted - under contract for the next 11 months.
- Fully furnished apartment
- Prime location within the Parliamentary triangle
- Perfectly positioned between Lake Burley Griffin, Hassett Park and the CBD
- Fine European oak engineered timber flooring
- Miele induction cooktop
- Miele energy efficient, multi-function fan-forced electric oven
- Miele semi-integrated multi-function dishwasher with 5 stars WELS efficiency rating
- Carrarra marble benchtops
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN (National Broadband Network) enabled
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Underground Car Park, 1 Lock-Up Storage Cage
- Rented fully-furnished at $720 per week
- Body corp fees per quarter = $658.00 per quarter
- Council rates per quarter = $321.50 per quarter
- EER 6.0
Call or email to arrange an exclusive private viewing.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 2854
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?