23/29-31 Simpson Street Bondi Beach 2026 NSW
Fresh, Bright And Spacious With A Private Leafy Outlook
Fresh contemporary interiors, generous proportions and a bright northerly aspect combine in this security apartment to present a superb beachside home or investment. Set amid landscaped gardens to the rear of Simpson Court, the impeccably presented two-bedroom apartment shares an entry with just three others and features undercover parking on title. Stroll down to Hall Street's vibrant beachside village and Bondi's celebrated cafe and surf culture.
• Quiet rear setting, 2 large bedrooms with wall to wall built-ins
• Spacious open living/dining, sunny balcony with a leafy outlook
• Sleek Caesarstone kitchen, integrated stainless steel appliances
• Fresh contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry, timber floorboards, secure undercover parking
• Stroll to cafes, transport and child-friendly Thomas Hogan Reserve
• Low-maintenance living or a top investment, strong rental demand
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bondi Beach, NSW 2026 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000