23 Queen Street Glenunga 5064 SA
Glenunga Glory (C.2015)
*** Contact Peter McMillan on 0417733900 to discuss Off-Market sales via the ToopVault.
This executive family home, poised graciously on a lovely tree lined street in prestigious Glenunga will appeal to those not wishing to endure a building project and just move into a quality home recently built by Medallion Homes.
Fastidious owners designed and specified this home to the highest level of quality as their dream home. Interstate family “drift” is the only reason this well – loved and maintained home has become available.
A modern façade set proudly in landscaped grounds behind an elegant front fence belies the quality throughout the home. On offer are up to four double bedrooms, three living rooms and an outdoor entertaining alfresco.
High coffered ceilings at 3.3 metres and a feature light fitting grace the entrance which opens to a light-filled lounge/ formal dining area. Expanses of timber flooring lead through to the informal areas, centred around a large gourmet kitchen with huge island bench with solid tops, quality Miele and AEG appliances and a spacious walk-in pantry. Large sliding doors open to the covered alfresco area with gas cooktoop, ideal for all-weather entertaining and relaxation.
A separate wing of the home provides privacy and seclusion for the users of the three generous bedrooms ( two with robes) a generous laundry and a brilliant “three-way” luxury bathroom.
The spacious master suite at the front of the home has garden views, a spacious walk-around robe and a large luxury ensuite bathroom.
What makes this home special?:
• Multiple living rooms, one set up as home theatre
• Recent quality build by renowned Medallion Homes
• A short walk to Glenunga International High School
• Four bedrooms, three with built-ins, master with walk-around robe
• Large kitchen with solid tops and quality Miele appliances
• 10 KW solar inverter to reduce solar bills (currently in credit) ( 12kw panels)
• Underfloor heating to master ensuite bathroom
• Butler’s pantry and large laundry
• Plantation shutters throughout
• High capacity 3-phase Daikin ducted heating and cooling system
• Soothing plantation shutters to front rooms
• Quality exposed aggregate paths and landscaped gardens
• Private, secure grounds with video intercom
• Large double garage
Zoned for the in-demand Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary School, this is a brilliant opportunity to invest in this prestigious Eastern Adelaide suburb.
Enjoy the convenient cosmopolitan lifestyle afforded by proximity to Burnside Village Shopping Centre, multiple other shops and services, easy access to the CBD and to the South Eastern Freeway.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenunga, SA 5064 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000