23 Prince Edward Street Gladesville 2111 NSW
SOLD BY SANDY WOODHOUSE - 0414 438 856
Outstanding Buy - Live The Dream Location
This soundly constructed full-brick home is situated in a highly sought after location just 10km from Sydney's CBD. Bordering Hunters Hill, Huntleys Cove, and Henley, it affords nature lovers beautiful parks and walkways that lead to the picturesque harbour foreshore. Finish off with a visit to the local cafes & restaurants and enjoy the village atmosphere. It is a short walk to premier schools, such as St Joseph's College and Riverside Girls, village shops, city buses and the River Cat Ferry. Also close proximity to Gladesville and Boronia Park Shopping Centres.
* North facing aspect features private garden courtyard
* Sky-lit well-appointed kitchen with separate dining
* Expansive lounge, high ceilings, with working fireplace
* An elevated deck with tree top vistas extends family room entertaining area
* Main bathroom with bath and shower plus separate powder room adjoining master bedroom
* Generous bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Study or guest room with leafy outlook
* Huge versatile utility room, abundant storage
* Oversized remote-controlled lock-up garage
Council: approx $454.56 p/q
Water: approx $171.96 p/q + usage
Land size: approx 569.1 sqm
Rental Potential: $850-$880 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gladesville, NSW 2111 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000