23 Palmerston Drive Branyan 4670 QLD
IMMACULATE ‘LIKE NEW’ HOME WITH HUGE SHED ON 1 ACRES WITH BORE…
Perfectly positioned on a one acre block in one of Bundaberg’s most sought after area’s and acreage hot spots ‘Parklands Estate’. This wonderful property represents an exciting package for the family, retiree or someone simply looking to escape the rat race. An abundance of living space, quality fixtures and finishes, and a fantastic design that caters for functional living arrangements. Mix this with the beautiful laid back and convenient acreage lifestyle that Branyan has to offer and you truly have found something special.
Property Features Include:
-The home itself is ideally set back from the road giving you extra privacy and is fully secure with fencing around the entire boundary
-The driveway leads you to the auto double garage on the home and all the way to the 9m x 9m shed plus 3m x 9m attached lean to
- There are established trees, shrubs and easy care gardens that surround the property
- Spacious master bedroom boasts an ensuite, walk-in robe and reverse cycle air-conditioning
-The additional 2 bedrooms are also a good size, have carpets, fans and built-in wardrobes
- The second bathroom is modern and has barely been used since the home was built in 2014.
- Sleek, modern kitchen has plenty of bench, storage space and a dishwasher
- Lovely tiled open plan lounge and dining area that boasts a reverse cycle air-conditioner with glass slider to the outdoor area
- The outdoor area is very private and overlooks the manicured block and is the perfect place to kick back and relax
- Other notable features include 2 x tanks, security screens and NBN connection + Bore with various taps/hoses over the grounds
- All of this is located just 10 mins from Bundaberg’s CBD and just 5 mins from Stocklands Shopping Centre
This beautiful property has warm homely feel and will not disappoint anyone looking for a small acreage close to amenities. The owner has done a remarkable job creating and maintaining this dream package that requires absolutely no work for its new owner, just simply move in and enjoy.
Call today for more information or a private viewing and keep an eye out for the weekends open homes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Branyan, QLD 4670 priced between $290,000 and $530,000