23 Kewarra Street Kewarra Beach QLD 4879
A Very Special Life Awaits You23 Kewarra Street, Kewarra Beach
The style is reminiscent of 'American Hamptons Holidays' and only the very best materials were used in it's creation just six years ago.
Live, cook, entertain and play on a grand scale; family/guest rooms separate from master suite; enormous entertaining verandah; large office/tv room/bed 5 is ideally placed for a home worker with no need to bring clients into the main home.
THE HOUSE - What I Know You'll Love:
- The layout is just so perfect for families and for those who have lots of visitors
- 5kw solar and hot water heat pump
- Wired for generator
- Intercom, automatic gates and security system with cameras
- Integrated speakers/sound system
- Pool-sized spa with swim jets
- Top quality Siemens & Scholtes appliances
- Status Plus kitchen & bathroom fittings
- Fully networked
- Extra high ceilings
- Hydro-generated illuminated rain shower
- Fully air-conditioned and with Big Ass fans throughout
- Custom designed bar with commercial fridge
- Steel frame, Hardiplank and Modwood decks for minimal maintenance
- Sleek hidden storage cupboards all round the house
- Irrigation system
- Covered parking for large motorhome and boat plus 2 large cars
- Secure remote control garage for parking two more cars and workshop space
- Roof storage space with ladder
- Open parking for four more vehicles
- All behind extra high fencing and automatic gates
- A cubby house has been designed and built to match the house!
THE LOCATION - What I Know You'll Love:
- Quiet, shady and private opposite the multi-million dollar beachfront properties.
- Walk straight across the road to the beach in just 1-2 minutes.
- Stroll down Kewarra Street 10-15 minutes to Kewarra Beach Resort for morning tea and evening fine dining.
- On Friday and Sunday afternoons cut through the palms to The Shack for live music and pizza on the beach.
- Kewarra Beach has local shops, medical centre and private school.
- Cut through to Trinity Beach for more shops, schools and restaurants.
- When the tide is out, take yourself on a morning walk along the sand to world famous Palm Cove.
- 10-15 minutes drive to Smithfield main shopping centre and cinema.
This is a very special house in a very special location. Absolutely everything is superior. Please contact me to make arrangements for a private viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Living Areas
- 3 Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?