23 Jenanter Drive Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577
Brill lil' Acreage - In a World of Your Own, Yet Close In23 Jenanter Drive, Kangaroo Valley
- Classic & neat homestead of brick & colourbond construction by a local builder allowing for 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas & 5 cars
- Unique double street frontage on over one acre neighboured only on one side & with natural bush screening on the other - providing privacy if & when required
- Formal entry off the enormous wrap around verandah which embraces most of the perimeter of the home
- A combination of three separate living areas, the main lounge with a rustic slow-combustion fireplace
- Currently three generous sized bedrooms all with 3-door built-in robes & lovely outlooks to the garden through the covered verandah
- Potential to convert the attached double garage (STCA) to a large 4th master suite, studio or a rumpus as the second bathroom is already adjacent
- Kitchen is in good condition with generous cupboard space, pantry, elec. oven, range hood & d/w
- Large three way main bathroom with both shower & bath & the convenience of separate toilet & vanity
- Covered outdoor entertaining area flows nicely onto the verandah & overlooks the large rear yard
- Bonus of a second detached colourbond garage & lean to on slab, with room for 3 cars, workshop & firewood storage
- Stay warm or cool with a good ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system & keep those bills at bay with a 3kw back to the grid Solar system
- Town water, town sewer & a 1000 litre rainwater tank set up for the garden
- Ample space for the kids to run around & would be easy to set up a dog safe yard, veggie patches &/or a chook run
- Situated in a family-friendly circular enclave with close access to Local Servo Mini-Mart, River & Hampden Bridge
- Easy walk or ride via the sealed path to centre of the village of Kangaroo Valley - With its famous "Friendly Inn" pub, cafes, post office, specialty shops, pre-school & public school
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
Great for bringing up the happy family in the country or as a wonderful weekend escape, this is an affordable & inviting homestead that will suit small acreage buyers wanting the best of both worlds! Don't miss this special opportunity to commence your country life in the perfect country village community.
For more information on this brilliant & versatile property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?