23 Esplanade Coonarr QLD 4670
Unspoilt Ocean Views - Come Home To Paradise23 Esplanade, Coonarr
Features Include -
- Open plan living home design with a split system air conditioner
- Polished timber hardwood floors and modern fixtures and quality fittings
- Three large bedrooms all of which have built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
- A modern gourmet kitchen that would suit the fussiest of chefs as there are two island benches, quality appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and butler’s pantry.
- The main bedroom features a massive walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large timber verandah on which to relax or entertain
- Double lock up garage with a deep storage area, automatic doors and internal access and also side access
- Crafted timber staircase leading from the ground floor to the first level.
- TV points in bedrooms
- 2nd toilet downstairs and loads and loads of storage
This property lends itself to tranquil lifestyle overlooking the Pacific Ocean and is located approximately 25 minutes from Bundaberg
Coonarr Beach is a 4.2 kilometre long, east facing beach that begins amongst the tidal shoals of the Elliott River mouth, then runs straight down to the smaller mouth of Coonarr Creek. There is a gravel road out to the small beachfront settlement of Coonarr, located toward the southern end of the beach.
Coonarr is a s long stretch of sandy white beach which to the left you can see Elliott Heads and to the right you can see Woodgate Beach.
To inspect this property or to find ut more contact Toni Kuchtin on 0417 633 840 or 4151 3233
Property Code: 677
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coonarr, QLD 4670 priced between $460,000 and $850,000