23 Drumcliff Avenue Killarney Heights NSW 2087
ABUNDANCE OF STYLE, SPACE AND PRIVACY23 Drumcliff Avenue, Killarney Heights
With far reaching views over Garigal National Park and Middle Harbour glimpses, this incredible home is perfect for entertaining and offers the ultimate family lifestyle.
- Six spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite; three beautiful bathrooms
- Two living areas including teenage retreat on lower level
- Magnificent gourmet kitchen featuring CaesarStone finishes and stainless steel appliances flowing to large entertainment deck
- Open plan family room and dining areas with bi-fold doors with outstanding valley views and Middle Harbour glimpses
- Large alfresco areas, flowing to back garden and National Park
- Stunning in-ground, fully tiled pool backing Garigal National Park
- Timber floors/downlights feature throughout
- Air conditioning over two levels
- Direct internal access from double lock-up garage; high clearance storage areas
- Outstanding community facilities nearby - sports ovals, swim centre, library and high profile community arts centre
- Sought after exclusive location in Killarney Heights Moments walk to Killarney Heights Primary and High Schools
- Walk to City/Chatswood transport and moments to Middle Harbour waterways. Land size approx 721sqm
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Killarney Heights, NSW 2087 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000