23 Brooke Street Lockwood South 3551 VIC
A Welcome Lifestyle Change
Valuable Property Traits:
(What traits elevate this property in the current market?)
- One acre allotment
- New return air, ducted and zoned heating and cooling system ($15,000)
- Butler's pantry
- USB ports to built in desk in bedroom 2, and recessed power points in lounge floor
- New carpets (6 months old)
- Boral Silkwood engineered hardwood flooring
- Hot water temperature controls to bathroom, ensuite and kitchen
- 15 x 7m, 3 roller door shed with pot belly and "Bullock Creek Bar"
- Service pit with lighting, air and power
- Additional 6 x 3m shed with concrete floor, power, lights and roller door
- 46,000 litres of water storage and a well with pump
Country living within easy reach of central Bendigo, succinctly describes this unique property, on a very appealing one acre. This description is also a gross understatement of what "Willow Brook" offers. I believe that it offers you incredible value for money. As well as that welcome lifestyle change that you and the family crave. Here's why.
Wake to dewy sun kissed mornings and unwind to wonderful sunsets. Enjoy views of Bullock Creek which meanders past the property and is lined by majestic centuries old gums. Capitalise on the careful consideration and craft that has been invested in the renovation of this residence; which is redesigned to maximise enjoyment of the natural environment. It has also been updated to ensure total comfort and functionality throughout the seasons.
For example the very large open plan lounge and dining area boasts birdsong, sunlight and warmth, refreshing breezes and leafy green views all at the opening and closing of north facing Bifold doors. The same is true of the main bedroom thanks to the sliding door access to the rear verandah. The floor plan is ideal for family living and zoned activities. Three bedrooms and the main bathroom are well separated from the main which has a walk in robe and ensuite.
On your way to inspect this brilliant property, in this friendly community; you will notice: the hall, bowls club, tennis courts, former Happy Jacks Emporium, bus stops, the Glen Road Recreation Reserve & sporting oval and Lockwood South Primary School. You'll also notice that Brooke Street is a private, quiet and leafy neighbourhood with great access to Bendigo, Maldon and the Calder Alternative Highway to reach Melbourne.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lockwood South, VIC 3551 priced between $280,000 and $520,000