23-25 Rodda Drive Penrice SA 5353
The Best of Both Worlds23-25 Rodda Drive, Penrice
Our vendors are on the move to the city and keen to sell. Well priced and well worth an inspection.
Ideally located and within walking distance to the historic Barossa Valley township of Angaston. Food, wine, cheese, coffee, parks, walking and bike tracks for you and your family to enjoy and explore. Country outlook with all the town conveniences including nearby school bus stop, mains water connection, and bin pickup.
Beautifully situated on an undulating 4.10acres(approx.) with stunning elevated views across the valley. Room for the children, pets and livestock to roam with quality stock proof fencing and excellent infrastructure. Perfect for the tradies, car enthusiasts, boaties and the "Grey Nomads" with large vans or motor homes.
• 10.5m x 10m high clearance American barn with front and rear roller doors
• 5.3m x 7.0m lean to with wide double door access
• 3.8m x 6.2m storage/garden shed
• Chook run
• 3Kw Solar
• 32,000ltrs rainwater storage plumbed to house
• 5.5m x 9.5m salt chlorinated pool with 2.9m x 5.3m elevated timber deck and 2.3m x 5.3m shelter.
Enjoy the comforts of this tastefully decorated and well-appointed home. Family friendly in every way with a versatile floorplan, superb kitchen, spacious rooms, large windows, expansive storage, ample heating and cooling, quality flooring, fixtures and fittings. True value for money here.
- Sun, 24th Feb 3:30PM – 4:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?