22A Leach Avenue Riverton 6148 WA
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED - CLOSING 15TH NOV @ 4PM
Presenting a second chance to snatch Peach on Leach - This home MUST be SOLD!
PLENTY OF INTEREST, THIS ISN'T GOING TO LAST...
A humble home built in 1966 that has been a pillar of strength for several families over the decades. Since its hay day 22A Leach Avenue has been lived in by a fastidious owner, maintaining and updating along the way, making this property very comfortable and ready to move into today. Convenience and comfort extends from inside the home to the surrounding area, with several shops, schools and other amenities within a stone's throw. This home is ideal for the downsizer, first home buyer, young professionals or savvy investor looking for a decent return with minimal maintenance.
Walking into this light filled property you will see a formal dining room separate to the main living area, a classic setup that is becoming a rare convenience in newer builds. Stepping further into the home you arrive in a well-appointed, open plan wraparound kitchen that has been upgraded with stainless steel appliances and ample storage. This overlooks a vast living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and plenty of natural light, perfect for those lazy days in watching movies or the cricket. As the weather warms up you and your friends can enjoy a covered alfresco with plenty of room for a BBQ, table and chairs.
Three cosy bedrooms are warm in the winter and cool in the summer, two of which share a very tidy bathroom with everything you need. The master suite is roomy, air conditioned and boasts its own ensuite, ensuring the King and Queen have their privacy.
22A Leach Avenue has everything one needs for a comfortable life in the suburbs, while being so close to shops, schools, social options and only a short drive to the CBD. This honest and loved lady of leisure is priced to sell and will not last long, be sure to view before she's snapped up by the next lucky owner.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Land: 260sqm
- Built in 1966 on rear block, maintained and updated since.
- Three bedrooms total, two bathrooms.
- One master with air conditioning and ensuite, plus two other comfortable bedrooms.
- Both bathrooms have been well-maintained.
- Formal dining area separate to living room.
- Well-lit open plan living area feeds onto alfresco.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Single lock-up garage/carport, with room to park one more car outside.
- Wraparound kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances.
- Approx. 3 minute drive to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
- Approx. 2 minute drive to Orana Catholic Primary School
- Approx. 600m to Riverton Primary School
- Approx. 3 minute drive to Shelley Primary School
- Approx. 7 minute drive to Rossmoyne Senior High School
- Less than 15 minutes to Penhros College and Aquinas College
- Approx. 8 minute drive to Curtin University
- Approx. 700m to Riverton Leisureplex
- Approx. 20 minute drive to the CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Riverton, WA 6148 priced between $250,000 and $460,000