2/29 Banksia Street Bowral NSW 2576
LUXE COUNTRY RETREAT2/29 Banksia Street, Bowral
- Free standing home, stunning renovation providing luxury and comfort
- Generously proportioned living and dining
- Architect designed to maximise space and light-filled flow
- Contemporary kitchen complete with Caesar stone bench top and 5 burner gas hob
- Master suite with large en-suite, walk-in robe & French doors to private garden
- Upstairs retreat includes living area, two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and bathroom
- Gorgeous decked entertaining area perfect for al fresco style dining
- Multiple wrap around paved outdoor areas plus garden shed
- Gas log fire, timber floors, 9 ft. ceilings and Northern aspect
- Large laundry, ample storage and powder room
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double lock up garage with internal/remote access
- Stroll to village shops, cafes and Cherry Tree Walk
Quarterly outgoings: Council $334.00 p/q approx, Water $315.81 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?