2/29 Banksia Street Bowral 2576 NSW
SOLD - OPEN HOME CANCELLED! - LUXE COUNTRY RETREAT
This stunning free standing residence is beautifully renovated and just moments from Bowral village. Encompassing a flexible floorplan, there is a spacious living & dining downstairs and then the kids or guests can have an upstairs retreat all to themselves. Combine this with high ceilings, timber floors and wrap around outdoor areas, it's a low maintenance home that's easy to just lock up and go. With English-style gardens, an incredible selection of eateries and unique shops, Bowral is a favourite with both locals and Sydneysiders. With Easter just around the corner, you can certainly imagine having this wonderful escape to relax in.
- Free standing home, stunning renovation providing luxury and comfort
- Generously proportioned living and dining
- Architect designed to maximise space and light-filled flow
- Contemporary kitchen complete with Caesar stone bench top and 5 burner gas hob
- Master suite with large en-suite, walk-in robe & French doors to private garden
- Upstairs retreat includes living area, two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and bathroom
- Gorgeous decked entertaining area perfect for alfresco style dining
- Multiple wrap around paved outdoor areas plus garden shed
- Gas log fire, timber floors, 9 ft. ceilings and Northern aspect
- Large laundry, ample storage and powder room
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double lock up garage with internal/remote access
- Stroll to village shops, cafes and Cherry Tree Walk
Quarterly outgoings: Council $334.00 p/q approx, Water $315.81 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bowral, NSW 2576 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000