226 Long Street East Graceville QLD 4075
Contemporary Oasis in an Unbeatable Location226 Long Street East, Graceville
At the heart of the main living area is the stylish chef's kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and an expansive butler's pantry. A master bedroom of grand proportions with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite plus a further three bedrooms with built-in robes comprise the accommodation of the home. Here you will also find a large landing area - perfect for a second living area.
An added draw card is the unbeatable location; just 200m to shops, restaurants and cafes; 600m to the park and Oxley Creek and 700m to Sherwood State School, this home ticks all the boxes.
- 431m2 block that is not flood affected
- A grand entry hallway with two bonus living areas on either side
- Professional landscaping designed for privacy
- Vast open plan living areas with expansive outdoor entertaining and a resort style pool
- Chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Large master suite with WIR and luxurious ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms with BIRs, serviced by the modern main bathroom.
- 5000L water tank storage and 3kw solar power
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Security system
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport, parks and schools
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Graceville, QLD 4075 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000