2/259-263 Mooloolaba Road Buderim 4556 QLD
Where Lifestyle, Tranquillity & Elevated Vistas Meet
Positioned in the relaxed, quiet Forest Walk gated community where over one hectare of rainforest integrates with nine unique architectural residences, designed specifically to complement their forest setting.
Residence Two sits at the top of the estate with direct street access, captivating the highest point of views. A lush green outlook from the living room and deck frames Mount Coolum directly north and filtered Maroochydore CBD views.
For those who desire the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle, Forest Walk is situated in the middle between Buderim & Mooloolaba with a bus stop immediately out the front, perfect for teenage children.
The estate features a lifestyle leisure area with in-ground pool, tennis court & recreation cabana with table tennis & full near new kitchen facilities with wine fridge.
Each of the nine residences are individual and unique, with residence two having an emphasis on seamless indoor, outdoor living to enhance the outlook. Curved timber feature ceilings, an abundance of windows and a tasteful island kitchen with granite tops create effortless living through the main zone with air-conditioning.
The master bedroom is located on the top level with an ensuite bathroom making living on one level an ease. On the top level there is also an extra large double garage that can be even be opened and closed by Wi-Fi as well as a study room.
A glass wrapped staircase leads to the lower level where teenagers can entertain and live with ease, offering three queen size bedrooms with built-ins off a central living area as well as a brand new modern bathroom with freestanding bath.
Two bedrooms share a private deck and the living area opens onto a courtyard entertainment area with staircase from the front entry as well as a workshop or storage facility. There is also an additional deck area below that has often been used for yoga and meditation amongst the garden.
The Forest Walk residential community commands a north-easterly aspect and is ideal for the growing teenagers there is a direct Rainforest walk into Immanuel Lutheran College.
With a unique design and desirable outlook this home is perfect for the growing family searching for a low maintenance home.
- Four Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study
- One Of Nine Residential Homes In Forest Walk
- 1.15 Hectare Community
- 710m² Exclusive Use Allotment
- Views To Mount Coolum
- Tennis Court & Resort Pool In Complex
- Communal Entertainment Cabana With Kitchen
- Intercom & Gates To Complex
- Expansive Under Roof Deck Area
- Internal Access To Garaging
- Unique Split Level Design
- Spacious Open Plan Casual Living Area
- Curved Timber Feature Ceiling
- Stone Top Modern Island Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Floor To Ceiling Two Pak Touch Cabinetry
- Queen Size Master Bedroom
- Walk-in Robe & Built-in Robe To Master
- Brand New Downstairs Bathroom
- Freestanding Bath
- Third Lower Deck
- Large Laundry With Cupboards
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Workshop Area
- Private Courtyard Off Lower Level
- 3 KW Solar Power
- Vaccumaid System
- Bus At Front Door To University, Maroochydore & Beaches
- Central Location To Buderim Village & Mooloolaba
- Current Rental Appraisal $675.00 Per Week Approx.
An exceptional residential address that offers a desirable lifestyle.
30 Day Settlement
Building & Pest Reports Available Upon Request
BODY CORPORATE FEES
$3,852 Per Annum After Discount Applied
$47,659.49 As At 31.3.17
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Buderim, QLD 4556 priced between $450,000 and $840,000