225/11 Mcintyre Street Gordon NSW 2072
Spacious Two bedroom + Study room Apartment, Convenient Location - Walk to Station225/11 Mcintyre Street, Gordon
* Total area on title 151sqm including car space & caged storage area
* Large 2 bedroom apartment with study room in a secure building
* Elegant living and dining room with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open to covered balcony
* Spacious Master Bedroom with double wardrobe and en-suite
* Second bedroom with built-in robes
* Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking plus European stainless steel appliances
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning, Internal laundry including Dryer
* Cable internet network available, security intercom
* Car park with internal lift access, visitors parking, car wash bay
* Walk to Gordon train station, buses, shops, cafes, restaurants; within Killara High School catchment and Gordon West Primary school zones and in close proximity to the North Shore's best schools such as Ravenswood, Knox, PLC, Abbotsleigh and Barker
" A MUST TO INSPECT "
Strata Levy: $1,126 per quarter
Council Rate: $325 per quarter
Water Rate : $172 per quarter
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?