2/24 Waratah Street Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011
Beautifully Transformed Boutique Garden Apartment2/24 Waratah Street, Rushcutters Bay
One of just two with direct access to a gorgeous landscaped communal courtyard, it's graced with a host of revived classic features combined with sophisticated contemporary finishes. It enjoys an exclusive harbourside setting just 50m to Rushcutters Bay Park, tennis courts, waterfront walks, buses and local cafes, with Potts Points' renowned culinary scene close by.
• Two elegant bedrooms, large sunroom/study
• Grand lounge and dining areas, soaring ceilings
• Chic Calacatta marble gas kitchen, breakfast bar
• Limestone bathroom, CaesarStone Roman bath
• Sandstone paved courtyard with herb garden
• European laundry, abundant storage space
• Hardwood floorboards, oversized windows
• Pet friendly building, plantation shutters
• Integrated sound, gas bayonet, Foxtel, alarm
- Thu, 26th Apr 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 28th Apr 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Thu, 3rd May 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 5th May 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Thu, 10th May 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 12th May 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Tue, 15th May6:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?