223 Fishing Point Road Fishing Point NSW 2283
PRIVATE WATERFRONT SANCTUARY AND BEACHFRONT223 Fishing Point Road, Fishing Point
- Fisherman's cottage sleeps four people and is a reminder of original family holidays by the water. Gorgeous private pebbly beach front, small caves and towering angophora trees, transport you to a tranquil, serene hideaway
- The second dwelling, an original house with two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, laundry, single garage and sun-room with 180-degree views of Lake Macquarie. Great potential or knock down and build your mansion
- Huge 1,435.61 sqm block with dual access and good potential for subdivision, subject to council approval
- Secluded terrace with BBQ right on the water's edge
- Moor your boat out the front
-Fantastic fishing and safe swimming
Don't miss out on this rare waterfront opportunity to own your piece of paradise!
Auction held at LJ Hooker Warners Bay, Thursday 6th December at 6pm.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?