22/132 Mounts Bay Road Perth WA 6000
An ideal city pad on the doorsteps of Kings Park and Elizabeth Quay!22/132 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
The lifestyle of this highly sought-after riverside pocket is second to none with many popular restaurants, cafes and bars being close by as well as lush Kings Park and the Swan River foreshore. Conveniently located with shopping and cafes being just minutes stroll away. Energetic and vibrant there is always something happening with Elizabeth Quay just a stroll down the road. The famous Jacobs Ladder is also within 100m proximity where many clinching races up and down can be watched over a cold kombucha at the Health Freak Cafe. Add this amenity to the comfortable city apartment life on offer here and you have one fantastic and affordable gateway in to one of Perth City's finest pockets. Be quick for your chance to snap up this great opportunity in 2019! If you are looking for a beautiful property that is ready for immediate use or prime for you to renovate and add your own touches then be sure to enquire and view this home right away.
- 3rd floor, South facing 79sqm apartment with lush green outlook in the secure Park Lane complex complete with an elevator
- Remote control and intercom access into the complex
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen flows to balcony
- Large kitchen with electric cooktop & large benches & cupboards
- Spacious walk-in-wardrobe in the master bedroom and built in wardrobe in the second bedroom
- Roomy bathroom with shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Council Rates: $1202/a, Water Rates: $856/a Strata Rates: $750/q (Admin) + $112/q (Sinking)
Living: 79sqm, Exclusive Use Car Bay
Positioned in a fantastic location amongst neighbouring million-dollar apartment complexes and close to shops and public transport, Mounts Bay Road is a gem in the City of Perth nestled between the prestigious suburbs of West Perth and our dynamic Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 50m to Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Health Freak Cafe
- Approx. 100m to Jacobs Ladder
- Approx. 200m to Bus Stops 23, 102, 107, 950
- Approx. 500m to Swan River cycle ways
- Approx. 800m to the doorstep of Kings Park
- Approx. 1.0km to Elizabeth Quay
- UberEats available at the address
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?