2202/45 Duncan Street West End QLD 4101
REFURBISHED 3 BEDDER WITH STUNNING SECURE RIVER VIEWS!2202/45 Duncan Street, West End
The generous floorplan offers great flexibility. The well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops forms the heart of the apartment and is an entertainers' dream. It features a range of high end Miele appliances as-well-as an abundance of storage space.
The 3 spacious bedrooms are well-separated. The master bedroom is a relaxing haven with large walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony. Bedroom 2 also enjoys access to the main balcony and the 3rd bedroom can serve as a study or guest bedroom.
As-well-as offering stunning river views the covered balcony is a seamless extension of the living space.
The ideally positioned study nook also features a handy retractable 'wood feature panelling' sliding door.
Storage is plentiful throughout and the apartment also comes with 2 side-by-side car spaces and 3 separate lock-up storage cages.
Situated within the iconic Waters Edge development, residents have the pleasure of enjoying the lush waterscaped gardens, infinity pool, gym, BBQ area and residents' lounge.
Features of this impressive home include:
- Open plan living with seamless connection to a private covered balcony offering stunning never to be built-out river views
- Exceptionally well-appointed gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and an abundance of storage space
- 3 spacious and well-separated bedrooms - the master suite features a stylish walk-though robe and luxury ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-ins
- Study nook with retractable sliding door for privacy
- Bonus of 2 side-by-side carparks and 3 separate storage cages
- Exclusive residents' amenities including over 4,000sqm of waterscaped gardens, infinity pool, gym, BBQ area and private residents' lounge
- Located within the Brisbane State High School Catchment
Please call me today to arrange your private viewing, otherwise I look forward to meeting you at Saturday's Open Home.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000