22 Patrick Street West South Launceston 7249 TAS
Sitting Proud and Handsome, Renovated to delight
Sitting proud and set on a manageable 463m2 (approx.) block, this well-kept 3 bedroom home represents great value with its renovations and the current market.
Recently renovated, this impressive home offers excellent family accommodation supplemented by an easy walk or drive to the CBD and close proximity to numerous local amenities.
The appeal of the character exterior is complemented inside by a light and fresh environment highlighting deep stained floorboards that off-set the predominantly white painted surfaces and built-in cabinetry.
The spacious separate living room offers a feature mantel, with the choice of ducted air conditioning or heating throughout the home. The kitchen and meals area boasts excellent storage space with Ariston stainless steel appliances and fantastic natural light.
The 3 bedrooms are large and are serviced by a bathroom that has a separate shower and bath. Single remote garage plus heaps of under house storage are added benefits and the sunny rear garden is made private by hedging and has its own hot house and veggie patch.
* Recently renovated 3 bedroom home in South Launceston
* An impressive, elevated street presence
* Stylish kitchen and bathroom with shower and bath
* Walk to Glendhu or West Launceston Primary School and nearby Parks
* Close to Launceston CBD and buses.
* 5 min walk to the LGH, convenient corner shop' or PYCSAM gym
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
* Security System offers peace of mind
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Launceston, TAS 7249 priced between $160,000 and $300,000