22 Kings Avenue Burnside 5066 SA
Fit for a King!
Immaculately presented with quality features throughout this modern, 2 storey home is perfect for those who are looking for a low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle with enough outdoor space for entertaining family and friends. Superbly positioned on approximately 483 square metres directly overlooking the beautiful Alan E Cousin Reserve and a short stroll to public transport this impressive home has everything you’re looking for.
Some of the outstanding features include:
- Master bedroom downstairs with walk in robe, fully tiled ensuite with Caesar stone bench tops and external courtyard access.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Open plan family living in addition to a formal lounge room.
- Beautifully finished kitchen with Caesar Stone counter tops and stainless steel appliances including 2 ovens, dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Study with built in desk, ceiling fan and access to the private balcony. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Security and ducted vacuuming system.
- Great undercover Alfresco area under the main roof with downlights and ceiling fan.
- Attractive low maintenance front and rear gardens.
- Secure undercover parking for 2 vehicles plus further off street car parking.
- Fantastic city and park views from the balcony.
Situated in one of Adelaide’s most desirable suburbs within the Burnside Primary and Glenunga International High School Zones and a short drive to Burnside Shopping Village and Cafes, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Matt Scarce on 0411185205 or Nathan Gherghetta on 0448206829.
Property Code: 1215
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burnside, SA 5066 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000