22 Granadilla Street Duncraig 6023 WA
Generous home with the joy of walking to all important amenities!
Live the dream of walking the kids to school, or strolling to the shops, or to popular Carine Open Space for your daily dose of fresh air and exercise, or to buses, even trains for an easy commute to work.
Even the local neighbourhood park with a kids playground is diagonally across the road, making it such a special location to enjoy for years! It's one of the reasons why the current owners have loved living here for over 4 decades making them only the second owners of this home!
But there's more to this home than just location. You'll love the large bedrooms which are so rare to find! And its light 'n' bright interiors, with the sun sneaking into the front rooms in the morning and into the back in the afternoon. A large tranquil garden makes a perfect play area for kids and pets, with ample room for a pool.
Let me walk you through its wonderful features:
- Spacious formal lounge and formal dining with views to both the front and backyards
- Large kitchen and open plan family room
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, movable island bench for convenience and a breakfast bar
- The family room flows onto a generous pitched patio for entertaining
- A large grassed area gives kids the opportunity to play and be active as they should be! Ample room for a pool
- The good-sized master bedroom, with views of the tranquil front yard, has a walk-through robe with 'hers' & 'his' robes on either side; upgraded ensuite
- 3 generous junior bedrooms with robes sit towards the rear of the house
- Modernised bathroom, separate toilet
- Large laundry with plenty of storage
- Ducted air con, security system
- Single garage plus large carport, one on either side of the house, give you 2 secure parking areas; the gated carport could be useful for a ute, caravan or boat (access could be widened to accommodate a wider boat/vehicle)
- Great location - walk to all important amenities - Davallia Primary & Carine High Schools, Carine Glades Shopping Centre and its gourmet shops, Carine Open Space & local Telopia Park across the road, buses, even Warwick Train Station, short drive to the beach and coastal cafes
- In newly re-zoned R40 area so an opportunity to sub-divide and develop, or enjoy this generous home today and sub-divide and profit when the kids have flown the coup!
Grab this home and double your opportunity - enjoy a spacious family home today and sub-divide tomorrow!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $460,000 and $850,000