22 Cyril Street Camp Hill QLD 4152
“Affordable Entry, Rewarding Investment or Renovation in a Blue Chip, City-Cusp Address!”22 Cyril Street, Camp Hill
Secure an outstanding position in a beautiful quiet tree lined street in the highly sought after Camp Hill market.
Positioned for absolute convenience within this premium, inner-city hotspot; just 7km from the CBD and close to shopping and dining with a broad selection of supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, lifestyle facilities, boutiques, the Coorparoo Square development; a host of reputable private/public schools, buses/Eastern Busway interchange, and Gateway Motorway access within minutes for commuting north or south with ease.
Equally as impressive as its blue chip location, this charming, true original Queenslander cottage on 405sqm (approx), has been held by one family for over 50 years! Released back to the market, home buyers, young families and investors are presented an excellent springboard into this prized address. For families seeking a clean canvas at an affluent, city cusp address to recreate into their dream design, it’s bound to impress. Either enjoy it as it is and renovate in your own time, or invest in this thriving, ever-appreciating suburb and capitalise on this smart investment decision later.
Loaded with charm and character this home comprises:
• Large open plan living and dining area with polished floorboards
• Functional separate kitchen opening outdoors to a deck
• Two bedrooms, the main with bay window and split system AC, each with French doors opening to the large sunroom
• Modernised bathroom
• Large, north-facing backyard to extend either the home or your outdoor living into, with rainwater tank
• Single car garage
• Storage/workshop space under-house
• Split system AC in main living area and main bedroom
Call Dan for an appointment to view house outside of listed timings
- Sat, 12th May10:00AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?