22 Chatham Road Woodbridge WA 6056
(C1900) TRADITIONAL CHARACTER FAMILY HOME MAGNIFICENTLY RESTORED22 Chatham Road, Woodbridge
With all the romance of yesteryear this home includes an impressive list of features including an elegant tuck-point brick faade with sash windows and finials above and a striking gloss black entry door with all the ornate brass trimmings showcased within a magnificent display of leadlight.
The interior of this home speaks sophistication with all the character embellishments combined with modern living. Two double-size bedrooms feature beautiful fireplaces, jarrah floors and elegant white shutters and perhaps the most elaborate display or ornate pressed tin ceilings you'll see in a while.
This home has been lovingly revived to perfection. It stands as a masterpiece and testament to historic Woodbridge in one of the most sought after streets with easy walking to all amenities including: Prestigious Guildford Grammar Private School (co-educational), Woodbridge Primary School & Train Station, New SJOG Hospital, Major Police Operations, Shops, Helena and Swan Rivers and soon to be near a new Curtin University Campus anticipated for 2019.
• Year Built: Circa 1900's
• Impressive entry with leadlight surround, jarrah floor boards, high decorative ceilings and decorative light pendant
• Kitchen / Lounge - the kitchen is the central hub of the home and features plenty of above & below bench cupboards and includes an ornate double sash window viewing to the family in the large open living/dining and a wood burner inside a traditional chimney breast in the lounge.
• The open plan living and dining offers a second living area and the glass doors open across to incorporate the sensational outdoor living & entertaining
• Double-size Master Bedroom features jarrah floorboards, sash window with white shutters and its own luxury ensuite with walk-in shower, vanity and WC
• Bedroom 2 & 3 each include their own beautiful fireplace, sash windows with white shutters, profile skirtings and the most exquisite pressed tin ceilings.
• Bathroom 2 - includes walk-in shower, vanity & WC
• Laundry - Substantial in size and abundant with above & below bench cabinetry on one side and substantial linen storage cupboards on the other side.
• Air Conditioning & Insulation - Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. Fully insulated with insulation plus anticon in extension.
• Instantaneous has hot water system
• Outdoor entertaining - tiered with plenty of outdoor entertaining areas for family and friends with decking and grass area for the kids all centered around an extraordinary giant tree that is night-lit and the envy of the neighbourhood.
• Separate large garage to the rear
• Landscaped and reticulated gardens
• Land Size: 506 sqm
• Land Rates: $1660 (2017/18)
• Water Rates $834 (2017/)
22 Chatham Road Woodbridge is located in the heritage precinct of Woodbridge and enjoys close proximity to Perth CBD via direct rail link (around 15 mins) and is on the doorstep to the gateway of our magnificent Swan Valley Winery Region.
This property offers excellent investor potential given its close proximity to the new home of Major Police Operations, the recently established SJOG Hospital and the medical hub and highly anticipated educational hub in the historic railway workshops (Curtin University campus scheduled for completion in 2019).
Woodbridge offers a semi-rural style of living with large easy-care blocks and easy walking to many of Woodbridge and Guildford's attractions and the medical and educational hub
For any additional information please contact Heidi McAtee direct at Elders Wetherall Real Estate on 0406 321 770
- Sun, 25th Mar 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?