22-24 Admiralty Drive Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Iconic Riverfront Home - Unique and Unrivalled22-24 Admiralty Drive, Surfers Paradise
Off a covered walkway is the sound-proofed 7-seat home cinema and a large laundry with sewing centre and abundant storage. Double timber doors access main living areas where panoramic views take in broad expanses of water and the Gold Coast city skyline. A gas fireplace has been integrated into a massive column, while floor to ceiling glass frame views over the river and into the courtyard garden. This large space offers flexibility for living and dining, with the kitchen defined by a long island bench. Naturally, in a home of this standard, are top-range European appliances and include a coffee machine, induction hob plus a deep fryer and two concealed fridge-freezers. The adjoining scullery will delight the keenest chef with stainless steel prep benches, ice machine, compactor and wine fridge.
Sleeping areas comprise a vast luxurious master suite on the ground floor with direct access to the 12 metre indoor pool plus a spectacular river and city outlook. The opposite wing includes three upstairs bedrooms, all with private ensuites. Below there is a bedroom designed for wheelchair access - currently used as an executive study along with library and sitting room. The riverside offers a vast entertaining terrace plus two enormous decks extending out over the waters edge. A central walkway gives access to the serviced pontoon which, at 24 metres will accommodate a luxury ocean-going cruiser.
It's unique, it's unrivaled and the grandeur doesn't intimidate. It's substantial and inviting but above all it's a home.
* Design features massive steel beams, wide timber-lined eaves
* Lustrous Carrara marble features throughout in flooring, bathrooms and kitchen
* 5 king sized bedrooms with 6 bathrooms plus powder room
* Positioned overlooking the expansive wide water 6 knot zone of Jaraparilla Cove
* Riverfront master suite incorporating study looks out to waterfront and city skyline
* Separate his & hers dressing rooms and marble-tiled ensuites
* Indoor 12 metre fully tiled saltwater swimming pool for all seasons
* Integrated entertainment system throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* CCTV security, vacumaid, lock-up garaging for 6 cars plus off-street parking
* Waterside boathouse and games room with storage
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pool (In Ground)
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Grey Water System
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
Other FeaturesBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 priced between $5,600,000 and $10,400,000