22/11 Regal Place East Perth WA 6004
SCENIC EAST PERTH PRECINCT!22/11 Regal Place, East Perth
- SHORT STAY, PERFECT FOR AIR BNB
- CORNER APARTMENT, 1 NEIGHBOUR
- CONTACT BRAD FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION
Busy professionals, savvy investors and those seeking to downsize without compromise will enjoy the magnificent low-maintenance lifestyle attached to this self-contained 2 bedroom 1 bathroom abode that is safely and securely nestled within the excellent “Regal Apartments” complex.
Offering 73sqm of internal living space, this north-facing apartment is well lit and is graced by soft neutral décor throughout. The open-plan living and dining area is carpeted for comfort and even leaves room for a corner computer nook by the kitchen.
There is also a single allocated car-parking bay for good measure. The heart of East Perth awaits you here, with the beautiful riverside Victoria Gardens and even the new state-of-the-art Optus Stadium only walking distance away.
When not crossing the footbridge to experience world-class concerts and sporting events alike you will find yourself just a 30-second stroll from cafe strips, supermarkets and outstanding restaurants, within a three-minute walk of the picturesque Claisebrook Cove and only a five-minute commute to Claisebrook Train Station. A free City Area Transit (CAT) Bus will take you straight to vibrant Perth CBD in less than five minutes, with a ferry ride to the Barrack Street Jetty on our famous Swan River also easily accessible.
With sprawling city parklands, shopping, educational facilities and medical amenities also at your fingertips, this delightful apartment could not be any more perfectly positioned. Talk about easy living in a centralised location!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 2 beds, 1 bath, 1 car
• North-facing apartment, with 73sqm (approx.) of internal living space
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Tiled kitchen with double sinks and modern electric appliances
• Breakfast bar for casual meals
• Practical bathroom with shower
• Reception and boardroom facilities
• Off-road parking bays for visitors, opposite the complex
• Perfectly positioned, with cafe's, restaurants, parks, Claisebrook Cove, Optus Stadium and Claisebrook Train Station.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Brad Triplett 0429 636 536.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?