21A Whitewood Street Greenwood WA 6024
UNDER OFFER 20 DAYS ON MARKET!!21A Whitewood Street, Greenwood
Deceptively spacious from its tranquil street frontage and comfortably nestled on a low-maintenance 461sqm (approx.) block that backs on to the stunning Warrigal Park, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home ticks all of the boxes when it comes to easy living – both inside and out.
A gated garden entrance encloses the artificial front turf and reveals a wraparound yard that is ideal for the kids, allowing them to let their imaginations run wild – all the way round to a fabulous rear alfresco entertaining area. There is even a private gate of your own that allows direct access out to the park for good measure.
Inside, the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is tiled and is where most of your casual time will be spent. Double doors off the entry reveal a carpeted front lounge room with a ceiling fan and splendid garden views.
The master bedroom suite is the highlight of the separate sleeping quarters, boasting a fan of its own, as well as a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Completing this wonderful package is a remote-controlled double carport with rear access and a security shopper’s entry door for convenience and peace of mind.
Within walking distance of Blackall Reserve, Greenwood College, West Greenwood Primary School, restaurants at Greenwood Village Shopping Centre and The Greenwood Hotel, this modern abode could not be any better positioned. A location and lifestyle you will love!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating to the open-plan family and dining area, preceding a delightful rear alfresco for easy entertaining
• Well-appointed kitchen with a Westinghouse gas cook top and oven, an Asko dishwasher, a Westinghouse range hood, glass splashbacks and a step-in pantry
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and have built-in robes
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Laundry with linen press and outdoor access
• Private rear drying court
• Outdoor power to alfresco area
• Artificial rear lawns
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Security doors throughout
• Gas hot water system
• Easy-care gardens
• Colour bond fencing
• Ample driveway parking
• Close to Greenwood Station for public transport and the freeway for an easy commute to the CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Greenwood, WA 6024 priced between $350,000 and $650,000