216 Warton Road Huntingdale WA 6110
CALLING ALL RENOVATORS !!!!! Make your Mark with this opportunity.216 Warton Road, Huntingdale
Check it out, feature ceiling in lounge is 70's style, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on a huge 716sqm lot. Plenty of income producing trees including 3 avocado trees, macadamia, orange, lemon and the list goes on. Grab it quick and spend a few $$ enhancing a good-sized family home.
• Built in 1977.
• Approximately 190sqm of living area.
• Parking for 6 cars on two driveways.
• Side access and parking if needed for boat.
• Lockable single garage space.
• Solid wood front door.
• Large front lounge with sheers, curtains, gas fireplace and retro-style elevated ceiling.
• Tiled open-plan kitchen/meals space with free-standing cooker, double fridge space and ceiling fan.
• 3 queen-sized bedrooms, 1 single-sized bedroom with carpet flooring.
• Good-sized family bathroom.
• Possible man cave with built-in bar leading through to 50sqm games room.
• Ducted air conditioning.
• Lush green gardens and grassed play area - bore reticulated.
• Rear patio for entertaining.
• 3 avocado trees, macadamia, lemon and orange trees, kaffir lime and curry plants.
• Workshop in the rear corner for the handyman.
• Public transport within walking distance.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Huntingdale, WA 6110 priced between $210,000 and $390,000