2/16-18 Ashburn Place Gladesville 2111 NSW
SOLD by Michael Gallina
Almost certainly one of the best available in the area, this well presented brick villa showcases rare size and exceptional privacy in a tightly-held suite of only five. Totalling approx. 253sqm in size, this home occupies a prized position backing directly onto Looking Glass Bay Park and includes an expansive deck at the rear with a secluded leafy aspect. Equally appealing to downsizers, a professional couple or young family, it offers spacious low maintenance living and entertaining a short walk to Gladesville village, waterfront reserves, fine schools and city transport.
- Open plan living & dining area extends to rear deck for entertaining
- Modern kitchen includes dishwasher and updated cooking appliances
- Four bedrooms, three with built-ins, master has ensuite & deck access
- Main bathroom has separate bath and shower, large internal laundry
- Generous roof space, potential for storage or attic conversion (STCA)
- Ducted r/c air conditioning, new lighting, auto lock-up double garage
- Stroll to shops, cafes, buses, Looking Glass Bay and Banjo Patterson Park
- Internal area of approx. 128sqm, total area of approx. 253sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gladesville, NSW 2111 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000