214 Dorking Road Box Hill North 3129 VIC
MUST BE SOLD, ALL GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED PRIOR TO AUCTION. RENOVATION/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN FAMILY-MINDED LOCALE.
Within walking distance to a local kindergarten and primary schools, this three bedroom home seeks a renovator’s touch to bring up to date with its family friendly surrounds. A spacious internal layout, large back yard and plenty of off-street parking provide solid foundations for a wonderful transformation. Only a half hour from the CBD via the Eastern Freeway, it offers both scope to renovate or development potential.
- 50's-style brick facade surrounded by an expansive front yard
- Large lounge with adjoining kitchen could be merged to form a spacious open-plan living area
- Sizeable timber-framed windows provide plenty of natural light in the main living area
- Third bedroom with adjoining room offers potential for master bedroom with ensuite
- Ample off-street parking and large backyard with plenty of landscaping potential
- Land Size 526sqm (approx)
Within walking distance to Wood house Grove Kindergarten and St Clare’s Primary School. Close to local schools.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Box Hill North, VIC 3129 priced between $590,000 and $1,090,000