211/148 Logan Road Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Don't settle for small!211/148 Logan Road, Woolloongabba
Tall ceilings and neutral colour tones deliver a sense of space throughout the unit, carrying from the kitchen, to lounge and dining out onto the large balcony, currently home to an eight-seater dining setting, BBQ and storage box. The terrace style balcony provides an extension of living space wrapping around the master bedroom to an enclave with room to home an outdoor lounge or hammock.
Unit 211 provides value for today's lifestyle equipped with many luxurious features:
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning to lounge and master bedroom
- Gas cooking appliances and integrated breakfast bar
- Stone bench-tops throughout kitchen and bathroom
- Large wrap around terrace style balcony
- 2.6m high ceilings with LED lights, floor to ceiling glazed windows
- Open plan floorplan, separation of bedrooms
- Ceiling fan in lounge second bedroom
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms and direct access to balcony from the master
- Internal laundry separate from bathroom
- Full function centre on roof top available for private use
Living here at unit 211 you'll have access to the numerous BBQ facilities, sun lounges, the swimming pool and spa, each with an ultimate postcard perfection backdrop from Mt Coot-tha in the West, to the Brisbane CBD skyline to North and the Gateway Bridge over the burbs to the North-East even the birds are envious of the view!
Consider this premier position; set atop a simple road network delivering you to China Town, Queen Street Mall, South Bank Precinct, the Mater Hospital & Lady Cilento Children's hospital, or the Pacific Motorway.
This exceptional apartment is located within walking distance to Woolloongabba Rotary Park, the Gabba Stadium, Logan Roads restaurant and lifestyle precinct, the Buranda Train Station, and is across the Street from a bus stop running direct to the Brisbane CBD.
Don't hesitate or you'll miss out; contact Nick Bowen to enquire about this property today!
- Sat, 24th Feb 9:45AM – 10:15AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?