2106/904 Bourke Street Zetland NSW 2017
Spacious North West Corner - 1 Bedroom + Study/Home Office Apartment2106/904 Bourke Street, Zetland
Level 5 (top floor), dual aspect apartment with just 1 common wall.
Your new Bourke Street address is an epicentre of comfort and convenience. Sheltered from road noise, this quiet block is nestled amongst charming heritage-style terraces on tree-lined streets.
JQZ have a solid reputation for producing distinctive residential developments in some of Sydney's most prestigious locations. Experienced and innovative, the JQZ team bring a wealth of technical and design savvy expertise to every project. Introducing open-plan design with precisely the right mix of classic style and comfort.
Enjoy living amongst wide, open spaces. Architect-designed apartments form a private enclave that embraces adjoining parkland. Stylish façades complement the neighbourhood's iconic terraces and heritage homes.
Be a part of Sydney's most exciting urban renewal project. The City of Sydney has committed $540 million over the next 10 years to deliver quality infrastructure and community facilities in neighbouring Green Square. Here, residents will enjoy a vibrant village featuring first-class amenities and high quality residential, retail and entertainment precincts.
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and integrated Miele appliances.
- Elegant and private, bathrooms feature clean lines and immaculate finishes.
- Open-plan design with precisely the right mix of classic style and comfort
- Live central to Australia's largest urban rejuvenation project
- Green Square. Brand new town centre includes vibrant retail, abundant outdoor space, brand new aquatic centre schools, library
- 400m walk to bus and train station & proposed light rail
- 500m walk to East Village shopping centre/cafes & restaurants
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Zetland, NSW 2017 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000