2/1026 Pittwater Road Collaroy 2097 NSW
Collaroy Basin Retreat With Study Of Rare Peace & Privacy
Set to the rear of an exclusive security complex in a premier Collaroy Basin address, this peaceful ground floor apartment offers an idyllic retreat for professionals or downsizers. Showcasing an intuitive layout with a clever use of space, with stylishly presented interiors, superb indoor/outdoor living extending to level lawn and beautiful gardens. It's sought after position is a stroll to Long Reef Golf Course, Fisherman's Beach and seaside eateries.
- Spacious open living area basks in private garden outlook
- Private east facing terrace, covered for year-round enjoyment
- Stone crafted kitchen equipped with stainless Miele gas appliances
- Light-filled bedroom with built-ins opens through sliding glass doors
- Large dedicated study/lounge room, contemporary full bathroom
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters
- Secure car space with storage unit, lift access, intercom entry
- Modern 2001 quality built The Pavilion' security complex
- Walk to tennis courts, moments to shops and footsteps to buses
Strata Levies: $682.50pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $172.07pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $339.98 (approx.)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Collaroy, NSW 2097 priced between $530,000 and $990,000