21 Staghorn Street Enoggera QLD 4051
Block of Flats in Inner City Location21 Staghorn Street, Enoggera
The breakdown is as follows:
- Two level flat located at the front of the block with front balcony
- Currently rented for $315 per week until 1 July 2018
- Ground floor 2 bedroom flat with good sized bedrooms and open plan living
- Currently rented for $290 per week until 26 January 2018
- Top floor flat with 2 good sized bedrooms and back balcony
- Currently rented for $340 per week until December 2017
Enoggera is a suburb located only 6 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is conveniently serviced by every amenity you can think of
from public transport, to primary and high schools and the new Woolworths Homemaker Centre which is currently being constructed
all within walking distance of the property. With quality, secure tenants in place, all that is left for you to do is sit back and reap the rewards. The perfect sit and forget investment perfect for a self-managed super fund or overall investment.
Please call the agent for more information or to inspect the property.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Enoggera, QLD 4051 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000