21 Rushby Way Samson WA 6163
WONDERFUL HOME TO ENJOY21 Rushby Way, Samson
This two-storey double brick and tile home was built back in the early 80's by a reputable builder, Lomma Homes, which is still with us today. So, there is one thing for sure that you do know and that is, you are investing in a home which will and has stood the test of time.
Its location lends itself to a very convenient and easy access to both the Murdoch Hospital and Murdoch University as well as been short walking distance to the South Street bus stop to have yourself in both location within minutes by public transport if need be. While at the same time if you head the other way, you find yourself in the heart of Fremantle in no time at all.
* 5 good sized bedrooms upstairs, all with built in robes and the master bedroom with its own ensuite.
* Modern appliances and partly renovated open kitchen.
* Separate living areas from living to dining to meals.
* Double auto garage with storage.
* Semi-retic gardens.
* Views over parklands.
* Easy rear entry if required.
* 3 bathrooms and toilets.
* Full current termite report.
* New hot water solar system.
* Freshly painted in parts.
Land Size: 713m2
Council rates: $1686 for the current FY 17/18
Water rates: $1214.66 for the current FY 17/18
- Sat, 16th Dec 11:00AM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Samson, WA 6163 priced between $420,000 and $780,000