21 Pegasus Street Kippa-ring QLD 4021
Bring on Summer! Pack Full of Features!21 Pegasus Street, Kippa-ring
Positioned just minutes to kilometers of bushland and wetland walking tracks this immaculate lowset brick home is seeking a new owner to enjoy the perks of living here. The home is located in a quiet and tidy street and is just a short distance to the Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre, the train station, bus transport, shops, and even popular private and public schools.
If you are looking for a home to move straight into and start enjoying this could be the one you have been waiting for.
The home features:
- Brick construction with a new iron roof
- Freshly painted throughout
- 5kw solar power and solar hot water to help with the bills
- Tiled and air conditioned open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. This space leads directly to the huge outdoor covered entertainment area and swimming pool
- Immaculate timber kitchen with island bench, electric wall oven, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, rangehood and double basin sink. This space overlooks the swimming pool.
- 2nd living area - great kids’ rumpus. This room also leads to the outdoors. This space would also make a great home office or even a 5th bedroom if needed
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a walk in robe and an ensuite with shower and toilet. One other bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large 2 way family bathroom with a spa bath, shower and toilet
- Large internal laundry with storage
- Sparkling inground swimming pool with new pool cleaner. There is an awesome shade sail that spans the length of the pool ensuring greater sun protection – stay in all day!
- Large tiled covered entertainment area
- Electric front entrance gate for added privacy
- Immaculate gardens and landscaping throughout
- 611sqm low maintenance block – easy to lock up and leave if you enjoy travelling or would rather spend your time relaxing
- 2 car carport
- Extras include; new garden shed, security screens and doors throughout, new brick fence, ceiling fans throughout.
At the end of the street is a nature reserve and access to kilometres of bushland walking/cycling paths leading to the waterfront. Kangaroos, koalas and native birdlife frequent the area. This is a home you can be proud of.
My vendors have purchased elsewhere and are keen to do business.
Property Code: 1032
- Sat, 20th Oct 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?