21 Pearl Road Cloverdale WA 6105
GREAT EXISTING HOUSE & PRIME DEVELOPMENT LAND 1237 sqm21 Pearl Road, Cloverdale
Situated close to with easy access to Belmont Forum shopping centre, Belmont Oval, Forster Park and Tomato Lake - great family Home very well maintained & presented.
• 4/5 bedrooms – 2 with ample built in robes
- 4th bedroom is HUGE can be Theatre/Games Room OR Spacious Master Bedroom
• 5th bedroom can be used as bedroom/study/hobby room
• 1 Toilet – off the laundry
• 1 Bathroom – Separate bath tub, glass shower screen and heatlight
• Front Living Room with gas bayonet, ceiling fan, fully tiled and cooling wall mounted air conditioner
• Kitchen is neutral – added bonus of ireland centre benchtop with breakfast bar and power, double sink, gas cooking, Range-hood, new Westinghouse glass oven with separate grill, loads of cupboards and wall pantry’s. Light and bright with skylight.
• Meals – adjacent to the Kitchen with views to the manicured back yard
• 2nd Family/Living area with easy care tiles
• Front windows are double glazed
• Generous driveway with parking and access through to back yard to workshop
• Manicured Front garden & Rear picture perfect Gardens ideal for parties & children
• Manual Reticulation with Bore (no cost for watering)
• Front sensor security light
• Large Rear Patio entertaining for those summer gatherings and family get togethers
• Gas Instant Hot water system
• Large workshop with power
• Great gazebo as an extra choice to read the morning paper
Amazing location with close and easy access to Belmont Forum shopping centre, Public Library, Medical, both International and Domestic Airports, and the new proposed Department Outlet Centre.
Belmont City Council: $1,548.46 pa
Water Rates: $1,184.82. Pa
- Sun, 23rd Sep 12:00PM – 12:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?