21 More Street Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Create Your Dream Home21 More Street, Kelvin Grove
Situated on a 417sqm block with a generous rear garden and room for a future pool, 21 More Street features a large entertaining deck at the rear overlooking Ballymore playing fields and is moments from extensive bike tracks & parkland. Downstairs, the lower level is built to legal head height and provides a blank canvas for creative buyers.
A strong sense of community supports this quiet precinct where a vibrant range of dining, shopping & entertainment options leave residents spoilt for choice. Perfectly located for city workers, More Street is just 2km to the CBD and offers a range of fast transport options. Highly regarded Kelvin Grove State College offers quality education to local families whilst Queensland University of Technology Kelvin Grove & Gardens Point Campus is all close at hand. A range of childcare centres are just a walk away.
- Three bedroom Queenslander style home
- Fully fenced 417 sqm with two street frontage
- Situated in a tightly held residential pocket just 2 Kms to the CBD
- Wide tree-lined cul-de-sacs from both More St & Clyde Rd frontages
- Legal head height below ready for future extension
- Main bedroom with two-way bathroom access & additional toilet
- Two living areas with open plan living/dining room
- Hardwood flooring, French Doors, neutral decor
- Rear Entertainers Deck with North-Eastery aspect for cool summer breezes
- Generous rear garden with room for future pool
- Two car secure accommodation
- Situated opposite Ballymore Playing Fields & hectares of Bike tracks and Parkland
- Located in Kelvin Grove Primary & Secondary State College catchment
- Short drive to Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls Grammar School & St Josephs College
- A short walk to a range of Childcare Centres
- Shopping & Dining options include Kelvin Grove Urban Village & Newmarket Reading Shopping
- Walking distance to Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Close to Victoria Park Golf Course
This warm & welcoming home is ready for new owners to profit from this unique real estate opportunity. Be quick to inspect. Call Kim Olsen today for an inspection 0413 539 865
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?