21 Maxwell Court Langwarrin VIC 3910
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME21 Maxwell Court, Langwarrin
It could be ideal for your first home, a second home for those with a young family and ideal for a trades person with tools and materials to store.
Stepping into the formal entry, leads to a warm and comfortable lounge room with an open fire place - just perfect for these winter days. North facing windows provide lots of natural light and an outlook to the large entertainment deck.
There is a second living / family room with reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort. This area has direct access to the entertainment deck and is perfect for bar-b-ques and a get together with family and friends.
The light-filled, open plan kitchen has lots of cupboard space, gas hot plates, electric under-bench oven, a dishwasher and a Northerly aspect overlooking the deck and garden.
All these areas provide a wonderful ambiance to this home.
The large main bedroom and parents retreat is completely separate and includes a walk-in robe and its own bathroom. This area even has possibilities as a B&B.
There are three other good size bedrooms and all have built-in robes.
Gas ducted heating is present throughout this home for added comfort.
When entertaining at home, it is important to be able to participate in the event and stay connected with your guests.
The design of this property achieves this easily because of the floor plan. The kitchen, living areas and entertainment deck are all on the one level.
If you are a trades person, handyman or collector, then you will love the garage area which will accommodate four vehicles and has three phase power.
Another feature of this wonderful property is the outdoor spa to relax those tired muscles at the end of a hard day. It is located in its own separate courtyard and completely private.
Living in this area of Langwarrin offers the best of both worlds. Situated in a quiet court with excellent neighbours, it has a peaceful semi-rural feel and at the same time, has easy access to whatever you might need.
To arrange an inspection phone Mike Beaver on 0413 528 961
* Approx. 300 metres to the local bus.
* Approx. 400 metres to the local shops including a fabulous bakery.
* Approx. 600 metres to Langwarrin Flora and Fauna Reserve with walking and cycling tracks.
* Approx. 1 klm to Langwarrin Primary School.
* Approx. 1 klm to Elizabeth Murdoch College.
* Approx. 1.1 klm to Peninsula Horse Riders and Pony Club.
* Approx. 1.4 klm to St. Judes Catholic School.
* Approx. 2 klm to Gateway Shopping Centre.
* Approx. 2.1 klm to Lloyd Park Sporting Clubs.
* Approx. 2.2 klm to Peninsula Private Hospital.
* Approx. 2.4 klm to Peninsula Link Freeway.
* Approx. 2.8 klm to Centro Shopping Complex - Cinemas, Cafes and Restaurants.
* Approx. 3.6 klm to Mt. Erin Secondary College.
* Approx. 6 klm to the award winning Frankston Beach.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?