21 Gregory Terrace Welcome Creek QLD 4670
STUNNING FAMILY ACREAGE I5 MINUTES FROM TOWN!! ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE….21 Gregory Terrace, Welcome Creek
A superb family retreat of excellent space, serenity and quality, this beautiful home offers a lifestyle opportunity to one lucky buyer. It is perched on a generous 4,001sqm allotment in a quiet no through street in Welcome Creek. Located in a family friendly neighbourhood and combining a spacious single level layout, quality modern finishes and landscaped outdoor areas to make an entertainer's oasis dedicated to low maintenance in/outdoor living. The result is a quiet sanctuary that is just 15 minutes to Bundaberg’s CBD, 8 minutes to Moore Park Beach and even closer to schools and other amenities.
Property Features Include:
• As you enter the home you are greeted by a great size patio that is private and is a great spot to kick back and relax
• The large tiled family room is lovely and light with an abundance of windows and boasts raised 9ft ceilings and has a large 8kw split system air conditioner
• A flowing functional floorplan combines a formal lounge and dining space with an additional sitting area or meals room
• An entertainer’s kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances including a 2 draw Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, corner pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
• Master bedroom features a walk-in robe, air conditioner, lovely spacious en-suite and access to the veranda via the glass slider
• All of the other bedrooms are spacious also and boast built-in wardrobes and 2.5kw split system air-conditioners
• A large 10m x 9.2m x 2.7m shed services the car accommodation to the home and has a built-in kitchen and fully operational bathroom giving you the ability to have dual living arrangements
• Attached to the shed is the added bonus of a carport that is the same size (10m x 9.2m x 2.7m)
• Other notable features include – excellent bore, A 4.2kw Solar power system in place, 2 x 6,000gl rain water tanks and low council rates of $806 half year
• The home is surrounded by established trees and gardens that are low maintenance and offers a fantastic level allotment that is fully grassed
• Quality built home in 2008 (“Owner Builder”)
• Set back from the road to ensure you enjoy extra peace and privacy
This property is simply stunning and is well worth an inspection. If you are considering a small acreage property close to town and wish to move straight into a home that requires no work, than 21 Gregory Terrace, Welcome Creek should be on your inspection list.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Welcome Creek, QLD 4670 priced between $280,000 and $520,000