21 Coates Street Kearneys Spring QLD 4350
More than meets the eye21 Coates Street, Kearneys Spring
The main living area has polished timber floor boards & reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year round comfort.
Downstairs there is a potential for a large 4th bedroom/teenager's retreat plus a second living area and bathroom for your convenience. Sitting on a 656m2 allotment the backyard is fully fenced for your pets and privacy.
Rear yard access with a good sized yard so you have the choice of where you would like your workshop/shed or just sit back and enjoy the space from your undercover entertaining area.
This home is a must see to really see the potential in which it offers, so don't hesitate to book your very own private inspection today.
- Main bedroom (4.2m x 3.2m) with built-in wardrobe and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.2m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.9m)
- Potential 4th bedroom/Rumpus (4.3m x 4.3m)
- Upstairs Lounge-room (3.6m x 4.5m)
- Dining room (3.6m x 2.4m)
- Upstairs Balcony/deck (1.8m x 4.5m)
- Downstairs Living area (4.1m x 5.6m)
- Office (1.9m x 4.9m) - with built in cupboard
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining/Living area (6m x 4m)
- Garden shed
- Rear yard access
See Full Floor Plan Attached
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?