21 Brier Street Moorooka 4105 QLD
The Ultimate Family Entertainer
Be welcomed every day into this charming 3 bedroom family home in Moorooka. Perfect for the growing family, this home offers spacious living both inside and out, plus a large uninterrupted back yard for the kids to learn and play.
Enjoy the well-appointed kitchen that showcases gorgeous timber cabinetry and modern stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop. Entertaining guests will be impressive on the huge deck the flows beautifully through double timber doors from the kitchen and dining area. Relax the afternoons away on the breezy deck while overlooking the green and leafy back yard.
Lovely timber floors sprawl throughout the home, including the air-conditioned family room and three great size bedrooms. All bedrooms are complete with split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans, with built-in-robes to the master and second bedroom.
- King size master bedroom
- Family room & all bedrooms air-conditioned
- Modern updated bathroom
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher & gas cooktop (connected to mains gas)
- Impressive entertainment deck with retractable screens
- Second entertaining area under deck
- High ceilings, timber flooring & casement windows
- Retractable fly screens to windows & French doors.
- Wired ethernet to dining, lounge and master bedroom
- Massive paved storage area under home with workbench and two storerooms
- Landscaped gardens
- 5,000L water tank
- New hot water system in place
- Fully fenced 607m2 LMR block
- Close to bus & rail lines
This is the perfect home for the busy growing family, with nearby schools, public transport within walking distance and easy access to the CBD via Beaudesert and Ipswich Road. Contact exclusive marketing agents Demitri Pepi and Tas Pepi for more information or to arrange an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Property Occupations Regulation 2014.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Moorooka, QLD 4105 priced between $460,000 and $850,000