21 Birch Drive Hamlyn Terrace 2259 NSW
Affordable family home in a highly sought after location
Conveniently located in the highly sought after 'Willows Bend Estate", this spacious AVJennings home is situated amongst other quality properties in a quiet, leafy and well established pocket of Hamlyn Terrace. It is close to local schools and shops, only minutes to 3 railway stations or the M1, and approximately 10kms to either Westfield Tuggerah or the superb beaches at Norah Head.
A rare and affordable opportunity to secure a large family home, ideal for both families or investors.
- Roomy and well presented throughout, this 228sqm AVJennings home was built in 2005
- 3 seperate living zones on the ground floor plus double garage and all-weather covered courtyard
- 4 large bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins
- oversized master suite with built in robes plus a walk in robe and double vanity ensuite
- established gardens with a level grassy rear yard, leafy surrounds, due north aspect
- natural gas connection for heating and cooking, ducted A/C, 8000 litre water tank storage
- close to all major amenities, schools, shops, rail or M1 for commuters.
- attractive price point for first home buyers securing stamp duty concessions.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,gas cooking/heating, additional water tanks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamlyn Terrace, NSW 2259 priced between $430,000 and $810,000