20C Arthur Street Tranmere SA 5073
A stunning Torrens Title home in a marvellous location, very generous living areas and a large rear lawn and garden area.20C Arthur Street, Tranmere
THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE IN THIS MARVELLOUS LOCATION, CLOSE TO EVERY CONVENIENCE OF THE EASTERN SUBURBS AND THE HOME IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING WITH HIGH END QUALITY FITTINGS AND FIXTURES.
Offering excellent accommodation for family living, with generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area all opening out to a generous alfresco outdoor living area.
The home offers an entrance area that leads to the open plan living, dining and kitchen. The stunning kitchen area of the home offers an excellent amount of cupboard and Caesarstone benches with quality fixtures and fittings, the living area is 5.4m x 7.2m. This generous living area opens out to the outdoor undercover alfresco living area of the home with a view out over the spectacular lawn and gardened areas of the residence. The excellent garden and lawn areas are just unique for this type of property.
The lower level also includes a third W/C, a generous laundry utility room, and direct access into the single lock up garage. The home also on the lower level has a generous storage room.
The upper level of the home includes generous features that many buyers will absolutely love. Very good sized bedrooms, a stunning main bedroom with a generous ensuite and a large separate walk-in-robe.
The main bathroom has full bath facilities and third W/C.
All other bedrooms include built in robes, and are an extremely good size.
Don't miss the opportunity to live in Tranmere, the marvellous location is always sought after by many buyers. This home will be quickly sold as it just has the 'look' of 2019 and onwards and also is a very functional, easy care lifestyle plan for living in the future.
Vendor's points of interest
1. Location - walking distance to many restaurants with shopping and medical centre close by.
2. Large bedrooms - all bedrooms are very generous and with built in wardrobes and ample storage space.
3. Modern layout - downstairs offers a great space for entertaining guests with the living room flowing onto the undercover patio area outside, with a guest bathroom downstairs.
4. Generous rear yard with large under cover area - good for entertaining, lawn games, gardening, growing vegetables. A good size to maintain.
5. Security - Very secure property, with security alarm, indoor garage.
6. Storage - many convenient storage areas - under stairs, linen closet, laundry storage, walk-in/built in robes, secure garage, outdoor shed.
7. Great neighbors - never one issue.
8. Near new house - only 2.5 years lived in, no repairs required, all appliances are new.
9. Fantastic appliances - SMEG dishwasher and 900mm SMEG oven with 5 burner stove top.
10. Tinted windows at the front of the house - allows for privacy during the day when blinds are up, saves energy.
11. Two full bathrooms upstairs - one with large bathtub.
12. Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling unit.
13. Long caesar stone benchtop, with under mount sink to maximize bench space.
14. Large, deep sink in laundry - very handy.
15. School zones - many local Primary schools, and zoned to Norwood Morialta High School.
16. High ceilings with high doors.
17. Walk to Richardson Avenue Reserve around the corner.
BEVAN BRUSE 0419 809 852
Certificate of Title: Volume 6176 Folio 871
Council: City of Campbelltown
Zoning: Residential Zone - Regeneration Policy Area
Council Rates: $1579.85 per annum (approx.)
SA Water Rates: $199.57 per quarter (approx.)
Emergency Services Levy: $311.90 per annum (approx.)
Land Size: 236m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 2016
School Zoning: Magill Primary School & Norwood Morialta High School
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?