20A Maling Road Canterbury 3126 VIC
Prime Location with No Heritage Overlay
The immense pleasure of strolling along tree-lined streets to inviting Maling Road cafes, train station, Strathcona, Siena College and locally zoned Canterbury Primary and Camberwell High School are all possible from this original 3 bedroom gem.
Set atop a lovely 612 sq m approx. allotment with citrus growing in the peaceful backyard and a convenient rear ROW to Matlock Street, this single-level home is perfect for astute downsizers, small families keen to secure a piece of this prime lifestyle pocket or alternatively build your dream home (STCA).
The generous design of the lounge and dining room is complemented by an open fireplace, air-conditioning and bay-window views to the leafy street. Offering a spacious kitchen/meals, modern shower room, bathroom and double garage, there is endless scope for a contemporary renovation.
* Original 3 bedroom home in a prestigious pocket
* On 612 sq m approx. with peaceful gardens and ROW access
* Lounge and dining room with a lovely street view
* Endless scope to renovate
* Gas ducted heating and air-conditioners
* Double garage and a rear ROW to Matlock Street
* Walk to Maling Road cafes, train and excellent schools
* Zoned for Canterbury Primary and Camberwell High
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canterbury, VIC 3126 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,700,000