207 Burge Road Woy Woy 2256 NSW
COASTAL BREEZES & FANTASTIC LOCATION
A property that will appeal to both homeowners and investors, this neat 2-bedroom house is located on one of Woy Woy's most sought after streets. Waterfront Reserve is 150m (approx) connecting you to the coastal walking and cycling track, local parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, restaurants and cafes.
The property also offers:
• 15 minute ( approx. ) walk to the train station for an easy commute to Sydney CBD
• Close to local schools, shops, pool and leisure centre
• Boat ramp nearby
• Regular coastal breezes
• Short drive, bus or bicycle ride to Umina and Ettalong beaches
• Off-street parking and easy access to the backyard
• A spacious family and pet friendly backyard with established trees
• Plenty of room for further expansion with potential water views from a second story STCA
• Highly attractive rental property continuously occupied for past five years
The house itself is light-filled and freshly painted throughout with timber floors and trims. It features:
• Two-good sized bedrooms
• A recently renovated kitchen
• Well laid out living spaces with views out to the backyard
• A large private entertaining deck at the backdoor
• A clean and tidy bathroom
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Solar hot water service
• Second external toilet great for outdoor entertaining
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woy Woy, NSW 2256 priced between $480,000 and $900,000