2051 Round Hill Road Agnes Water QLD 4677
Unrivalled Property on the Edge of Town2051 Round Hill Road, Agnes Water
Edge Hill has been in the same family since 1987 and was selected due to the natural beauty of the land and its elevation above neighbouring properties, sitting high on a ridge line with great views to Round Hill National park and out to the East Coast make for stunning Sunrises, the property has a large amount of Good standing Blood woods that have been used in part of the construction of the existing home, there is also 2 separate Pine orchards with some ready for Mill being 25 years old, there are 2 huge dams on the property that water the fruit orchard which consist of Mangoes, citrus and much more, there is too much to list and an inspection is a must.
* 52 Acres on the fringe of Agnes Water 7 Min's to stunning beaches and town facilities
* Abundance of drinking and irrigating water.
* Fully fenced with plenty of shade and water for cattle /Horses etc
* Solid built Queenslander to stand the test of time with cut hardwood from the property used in the existing home
* Huge work shop with power and open bay for machinery
* Mature Pines on the property some ready for mill in excess of 25 years old
* Citrus,Mangoes, Peaches and much more established fruit trees all irrigated by the large dam.
This property is absolutely amazing and will be sold in the short term so please don't delay in making your enquiry today. Grant Rapley 0409 749 500
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?